Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of services not desperate to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Invention Marketing was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor http://fionalittell.tumblr.com/post/184246021857/student-inventors-generating-new-invention-ideas contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or InventHelp review online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as it can.