InventHelp Innovation News, http://iamarrows.com/milyanqqur/post-exists-you-have-159901.html. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention help posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.